Search This Blog

Tutorials

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello everyone,

Sorry, I haven't been posting much lately. I've been doing some thinking and planning for now. After Thanksgiving I will be jumping back into the creativity whirl with a number of things I want to finish and start. I have 3 Christmas themed postcards to complete, a quilt for a juried show I want to try to enter, several quilts to finish on my longarm, finish piecing a couple of quilts I started, I have about ten pop cans cut apart and ready to be printed and added to something creative, and I have a sack full of silk scarves that I plan to make something with as I had no luck trying to sell them. Any thoughts.

Today I am cutting a number of chip bags to take in the car tomorrow. I plan to work on my chip bag purse. If you look at my last post on this, it only has three rows so far. The four hour car ride to my brother's for Thanksgiving will give me lot's of folding time. Looking forward to the ride with my husband and children as well as the chance to see lot's of family that I only see once or twice a year.

When my son was little we would buy State magnets for our refrigerator each time we traveled to a different state. I tried to place them more or less where they would actually be in relation to each other on a map. He kept trying to move the states with relatives closer to our own state. Wouldn't it be nice if it were that simple. I am thankful for technology that enables me to be closer to those I love.

I am thankful for the ability and desire to grow and change and learn.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the states!
Have a creative day!
Janet

No comments: