I just joined two days ago so I was told I didn't need to do the current challenge as the due date was today. When I saw it was snowflake, I had to try.
Obviously really quickly made but I think I did ok for my first art quilt in over a year.
I had to make each snowflake unique because we all know each snowflake is different.
One made with angelina film
One with angelina fiber
One couched embroidery floss
One with ribbon and decorative stitch.
The rest were purchased at some point in the distant past and conviently resurfaced in my sewing space while I was trying to look for ideas.
I also added a decorative stitch to the binding which is something I have never done before, but I thought it looked like snowflakes so seemed appropriate.
If you would like to see the other interpretations of snowflake please go to Art Quilts Around the World. Our next challenge is uniform. I will have two months to work on this idea. So look for those quilts at the end of September
Have a Creative Day