Search This Blog

Tutorials

Friday, October 16, 2009

I won the pendant!


I just found out I won a pendant offered by Beth Wheeler on her blog. I am thrilled! I know just the person who deserves this necklace. The necklace was made by Phyllis Crawley from South Bend, Indiana. She sells them for $16 each with $10 going to the Susan Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. Phyllis has an etsy shop where you can purchase this necklace or others.
http://www.redbuddesigns.etsy.com

I didn't win the tiara contest that Nancy Eha held. You should go an check out the winning tiara's. They really are amazing.

I just started experimenting with printing on cans. My son likes Arizona iced tea so that is what I have used for my first experiment. It's pretty interesting! I can't wait to try more.
Have a creative day
Janet


2 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on winning the pendant.
All the tiaras look cute.

suzanengler said...

Congratulations on winning the pendant! Tell us more on your expirements with printing on cans! I want to try that but am unsure where to start.