Search This Blog

Tutorials

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Progress!

Slow and steady, wins the race or at least it gets the quilt finished.  I am working slowly on this quilt but I really don't want to rush.  I get sloppy when I rush, I'll be the first to admit it, my seams get a little wonky.  I limited myself to four a day.  I am a half square over halfway now!  36 out of 71 finished.  

With my limit it gives me time to play with other quilts as well. 

 I am almost finished piecing all the hexagons for my One Block Wonder quilt.  

I even had a chance to make one cube.

I have more incentive to finish the wedding ring now so I can get the one block wonder up on my design wall and play with the arrangement and make some more cubes.

I didn't forget my Craftsy Block of the Month with Jinny Beyer.  I think I'm improving.

Have a creative day
Janet

No comments: