Yeah. March goal complete, on to my April goal. I need to decide how to arrange the rings and what fabric to use for the joins and begin putting it all together. There are 8 pieces of fabric in each A unit of the rings. There are 71 A units making the total 568.
There are 10 pieces of fabric in each B unit. 71 B units add up to another 710 pieces. I haven't added the ends yet as they are the "joining" pieces for the rings. I can't quite decide whether to have them blend in or stand out. Way to many decisions involved in this quilt for someone who is normally not inclined to be decisive.
142 center pieces
71 melon pieces
4 10" border pieces.
Grand total so far 2,321. I haven't even started the flowers yet. But, who's counting!
My first thought for arranging was by color, but once I tried to fit the blueberry in, well it just didn't work.
I did finish my second redwork block for my Christmas Twitterings quilt. Trying to get one block a month done.