Search This Blog

Tutorials

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January ATC & February BOM


January is over and I realized I didn't show the Artist Trading Card I made this month.  I used some of the extra from my black and white quilt and made a "Tiny Tangle."

Tiny Tangle

Here is the card I received in January from Vivienne in Italy.  This is called "Furrbabies."  She must have known I like cats!
Furrbabies
                       

Have you made your February Blocks of the Month?  Considering something around 400,000 people have signed up for this free class at Craftsy, I wouldn't be surprised.  Here are my two blocks for February.



Balkan Puzzle Block Pattern

Chunky Chevron Block Pattern
And finally this is what I have done so far for my black and white challenge quilt.  I'm really having fun with this.  I used piping in between each of the black and white fabrics.  Someone asked me what piping is, so here is a link that explains it better than I probably could.  My piping cord is smaller than what they used, but otherwise I think I did it the same way.
  
    
Black and White and Read challenge
                             
Have a creative day
Janet

No comments: