I discovered my chin needed more definition. My fabric painted chin at any rate. When I added my hair and clothing, I lost my chin. At least I think that's the problem. It just didn't look quite right to me. Still better than before. Waiting for the fabric to dry so tomorrow I can put it all together.
I'm hoping I don't need to redo the hair and jacket and shirt. I removed the pieced face I had in there and am trying to fit this face in the opening. It may be that my proportions are just a smidge different so they won't work together. Here is what I did before, you can see why we thought it was a little scary. Even with a good pressing it would not have been pretty. Have a creative day. Janet