Search This Blog

Tutorials

Monday, March 23, 2015

Another new adventure!

Lately I have been working hard trying to keep making the flying geese units for the border of Flowers for my Wedding ring. I am enjoying making this quilt but 26 of the same unit can get a little tedious. Until I get past the midpoint there is every possibility this quilt will go back to my UFO pile until I am ready to work on it again. I have 16 finished now though so I think I am safe. 

I did give myself a new challenge today. Refreshes the soul to have a different experience!  I made a new chef coat for my son. He wanted it two colors.  Sorry, I only have a female dress form.

 All done except for the buttons (10 of them, all black) and buttonholes. I could have bought one easily but it just seemed like a fun thing to try. And it was!

Have a creative day
Janet

No comments: