Search This Blog

Tutorials

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a New Year! I'm taking New Classes!

Inspiration!
                  
Am I a little behind in posting this?  Maybe.  Maybe not. I have been busy lately but not with anything I can show at this point.  This year as in past years, I resolved not to make any resolutions for the New Year.  That doesn't mean I'm thinking I am perfect and don't need to make changes.  Far from it!  No, I have come to accept that I'm not perfect and I'm OK with that realization.

I do work on improving myself daily, I just don't try to make any huge, overnight, about face changes in my life. Change is a slow process for most of us.  If I try to make a big change I set myself up for failure.  So, I work on baby steps, every day of the year not just on New Year's day.

 I joined Linda Matthews Creative Explorer's Club.  This is a year long group.  She is giving us tools and we decide whether or not they will helpful for us on our journeys.  I'm really enjoying learning all that she has presented so far, can't wait to see what else she has in store for us.  

Have a Creative Day
Janet



No comments: