Search This Blog

Tutorials

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Black and White and Read all over

I am working on my challenge for Minnesota Quilters.  It's a fun challenge.  I bought a bag at the show last June containing some black and white fabric and hidden inside was one marker.  I have to use the two black and white fabrics I was given but also pink, which was the color of my marker.  I can use plain black and plain white and other black and white fabrics along with the pink.  I haven't used my two fabrics from the bag yet but here is the beginning of my wall hanging.  Now to figure out what to do with it....hmmm.... Seriously, I know what I want to do, just not sure if I can figure out how.

The paper work needs to be turned in at the end of April, and the quilt needs to be turned in at the start of June.  Yeah for me, getting something finished early is not how I normally roll.
Next I will work on my Words of Wisdom Quilt for Minnesota Contemporary Quilters.  This also needs to be turned in the first week in June for the show!  This is the new, organized me, at least with this part of my life.  I have a long way to go with house work, but that doesn't really count does it?
                                     " My laundry room
                                              has the
                                             LATEST
                                                DIRT"
Have a Creative Day
Janet

No comments: