Search This Blog

Tutorials

Friday, January 30, 2015

Challenges complete!

Exciting news for me, I actually finished my January challenges in January!

I am in a Facebook group started by Jennifer Schifano Thomas, who also does Quilters Show and Tell.  Each month we commit to finishing something quilt related.   My commitment this month was to quilt my Second sampler quilt. Woohoo, I finished.  I even finished the binding.

I also finished three little pieces.  Every time I clean my studio I find a new place for this little stack of not quite finished pieces.  These three needed binding and or a way to hang them.  So, my stack is smaller.



I signed up for the Craftsy Block of the Month 2015. I've done the 2012 and 2014 BOM's in the past.  I finished the block for January.  I am so in love with these colors.  It will be hard to wait for the end of the year.  

Here is the next quilt up for my longarm. This was a Nancy Rink pattern from several years ago.

Have a Creative Day
Janet

No comments: