Search This Blog

Tutorials

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Next quilt and new clothes

Beginning to make clothes again.  I used to sew a lot of clothing.  I'm having fun working on something different now and than.  This is going to be a dress for my daughter.

 
I am also working on my next quilt on the longarm.  This is from another Craftsy class.  Well, really from two classes.  The quilt itself is the Craftsy Block of the month 2012.  They added a class taught by Leah Day on how to quilt a sampler and used this quilt for her class.  She actually teaches how to quilt on a traditional sewing machine.  Very good class, I am learning a lot as always, so much to learn and so little time.  I have half of the blocks finished now.  Here are a few of my favorites.


I took a serger class today, it was fun.  This will help finish those seams for my daughter's dress.
Have a creative day
Janet



No comments: