Search This Blog

Tutorials

Monday, November 4, 2013

Duffle Bag


My son had a birthday last week.  He has always loved listening to music and really wanted something he could use to listen to all the music on his iphone.  He wanted to be able to take it with him to his friends house.  So, in order to protect it when carrying it back and forth, I made a bag.  It is really big, so I had to make up my own pattern.  It turned out pretty nice.   Hopefully it will hold up to transport.
He liked the door over the phone, and the speaker size.

I added some acryllic in the bottom of the bag for stability.

Can you see the pocket, it is on the inside just below the zipper.
finished bag


Velcro pocket for the remote control

I added piping on the circular ends for more stability.
Have a creative day
Janet

No comments: