Search This Blog

Tutorials

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life, it happens!








I'm still here. I haven't been online or quilting lately at all. I'm really working hard trying to heal my shoulder. I think I hurt it when I was lifting weights. I've been in therapy and doing my exercises. I discovered that clicking the mouse button made my shoulder hurt. Don't know why that little movement is a problem in my shoulder but it is, so I gave up my computer for awhile. My posts will be short for now until I am feeling 100% again.

I'm behind on many things right now, one is my spring themed postcards. I made them once, had them sitting on the kitchen counter ready to mail, and spilled a glass of milk on them. Since they were made with fabric paper they didn't fare very well in their milk bath, Darn! Anyway I made them again and they are already in the mail.

I used the fabric paper I made using a napkin

I thought they might look like the blossoms on my crab apple tree. That is usually one of the first signs of spring for me.

Have a creative day
Janet

1 comment:

Christine Staver said...

Sorry to hear about the shoulder. I went through that about 18 years ago. I love your postcard.