Search This Blog

Tutorials

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Winnings!


I am a little behind in posting these winnings!  I really enjoyed participating in Project Quilting this year.  I have two more prizes from this experience.  One is a pattern for two different size messenger bags. I won this for "Through the eyes of a child" a re-creation of one of my sons pieces of art.

Studio Cherie generously donated a downloadable pattern for everyone who entered!  Wow!  I finally had a chance to think about making this and printed my pattern.  Haven't decided on fabric yet but I think I will make the larger size. Thank you Studio Cherie!

I also won a second set of aurifil threads.  Love aurifil thread and I know it will be put to good use.  Aren't these colors amazing!  I won this in the final challenge "A Goose in the Monkey Wrench" Thank you Aurifil!


Hand Dyed Fabrics had a name the fabric contest on Facebook.  I won!  So excitied they sent me some gorgeous fabrics.  I know the greens will be perfect for a couple of landscape art quilts I have planned.

This little beauty will be the center of a quilt.  I can't wait to quilt this!  It is gorgeous.  They have such nice fabric be sure to check out their site online. Thank you Bill!

Have a Creative Day
Janet

No comments: