Search This Blog

Tutorials

Thursday, March 4, 2010

100th post

I can't believe this is my hundredth post on this blog. Wish it could be something special. I have had three hard drives in my Mac this past month and it's in the shop again!! Typing this once more on my dinosaur of a PC. Hopefully when I get it back this next time it will still run when we bring it home. Otherwise, I will have to invest in some updates for this old thing so I can post photos of what I am working on.

Sunday I will going to a retreat with friends just for the day. Hopefully my computer will be back again by Monday or Tuesday and actually work for me so I can share what I've been up to.

Today is my husband's birthday and thanks to a comment left by someone who read my blog we are fulfilling some nostalgic wishes for him. I'll let you know more after he has opened his gifts.

I didn't realize in all the off again, on again computer woes I forgot to post about my rust dye quilt. I didn't get chosen for the display but I have been busy looking for somewhere else to submit that quilt. If you are a fan of Lois Jarvis, she has been showing the winning quilts on her blog. They are really amazing.
Have a creative day
Janet

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Happy birthday to your hubby and thanks for the link. I think I'll go and look at the quilts now.
So sorry to hear about you computer woes. I hate not having reliable access.